So here I am, after a 2 hr transport nightmare and the joy of wondering aimlessly for 20 min. our hero has finally found the Blogger Zone and dropped his show bag of swag, to type and charge. I've done the prelim look about and am getting the lights out of my eyes to do some serious lookin' and hob-nobbin'. There are a plentitude of exhibitors, those that you'll know and some I'll try to introduce to you.
The first striking innovation I've seen is Skin-Mobile. It's a condom for your phone. No it wont keep you "safe", but it will keep your phone clean and working even completely submerged in "Water, snow, mud, blood and other" liquids. It even comes in different colours.
I'll be back after a coffee and a wonder.
Walk with your eyes up and your mouth closed, people enjoy your silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment