Tuesday, 1 May 2007

A brief Security Update

Here's a curly one for you, The one company I wanted to check out has taken me the better part of the day to find. Timesaver International, a computer security focused company, creator of CyberForceField and several other soon-to-be-released programs was hidden in an error of timing. Six weeks ago the buyers guide to CeBIT 2007 went to print. Since that time a rename of the company happened to co-exist with today's launching of CyberForceField. Thus Timesavers International was printed in the guide as Fileprotector TIME (the previous incarnation of the program).

All-in-All a minor problem says the team at the exhibit, as they have already been approached by several heavy hitters in the IT security requiring sector. However it took me the better part of the day and directions from an inside source to find them. However I can report that after a brief demo by the software's architect I will not only be purchasing the program at some time in the near future but heavily promoting them to all ears I can bend.

Keep an eye out for them in Second Life the online MMOC but also at their website www.cff07.com for upcoming releases and info on their radical education concept CyberMartialArts.


 

Till later: Keep one eye on the ground and a hand in your pocket.

No comments: